In these very challenging times, it is more important than ever to speak up to your line manager or others about any worries or concerns you might have. At the moment you may feel that you can only raise concerns about COVID-19 and that other concerns should be held back. However, in terms of your health and wellbeing and our ability to understand and learn from your experiences at work, we would like to remind you that we are here to listen to any concerns you may have. Your experience may also be shared by others so, by speaking up, you will be helping us improve and learn for the benefit of our colleagues and patients.
For additional information the Speaking Up service please visit Connect.
If you would like to get in touch with the Speaking Up service for a confidential conversation please contact:
- The Trust’s executive lead for raising concerns and whistleblowing is Ian Walker (Director of Corporate Affairs).
- NHS Whistleblowing Helpline – 08000 724725
- Public Concern at Work: firstname.lastname@example.org on 020 7404 660
- HR Consult on email@example.com or call x257000 (available between 08:00 and 17:00 Monday – Friday)
- If you are a member of a Trade Union you can seek support from your local representative
- If you suspect the matter involves potential fraud, contact the Trust’s Counter Fraud team or call the NHS fraud and corruption reporting line on 08000 284060
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Social distancing at work
- Line manager support for home working